At LEEDS Security
- Manage all security operations in all Leeds Security service locations
- Investigate reports of potential criminal conduct against visitors, staff, and property and provide written reports.
- Motivate, coach, counsel and discipline all staff in your team to ensure that the team is developed and effective.
- Perform a variety of advanced professional and first-line supervisory duties related to the coordination of security services.
- Monitor and evaluate the progress, performance, and productivity of the security operations to ensure continuous provision of timely quality and enough security services.
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures as needed.
- Provide professional security advice to security colleagues, departments, and facility administration.
- Conduct Security Risk Assessments in the facility to identify security weakness, high risk areas and formulate action plans to improve security operations for the current and new clients
- Develop security strategies as required by the Corporate Director of Security to enhance security strategies.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Security companies
- Ex-Police or Military preferred (Not a must )
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fire extinguishers and fire system awareness
- First Aid Awareness
- Management of security equipment
- Good knowledge of safety practices.
- Availability to work 24×7 if required.
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays
- Positive and Self-motivated